- Understand and follow testing processes and responsibilities.
- Participate in creating and executing test scripts.
- Record the result (pass/fail).
- Record any new defects uncovered during the test execution.
- Provide comments on any defects that are discovered during testing.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing, report issues and test results as required.
- Assess defects uncovered during testing.
- Create and maintain testing environments.
- Develop modifications to fix issues.
- Migrate objects to appropriate test environments.
- Allocate technical resources to address defects/issues during testing phases.