Robotics and automation solutions for the future of Industry 4.0
Disrupting Production world with digital Innovations, adding business value to Companies and Consumers.
We want to ensure customer personalization and customization of products becomes a reality in industrial world, without sacrificing business goals and creating greater flexibility and quality of production.
Our product is platform agnostic, build to become an indispensable partner for those moving industrial boundaries outward. Our focus is on:
- real-time monitoring and control of production processes,
- higher efficiency, performance and productivity of manufacturing without influence on production reliability,
- highly adaptive production environment able to respond quickly to operation needs and changes in demand,
- real-time response to individual customer requests (personalized products),
With integration and innovation to Production Performance
X-1 is global first smart industrial robot for manufacturing of the future - based on YASKAWA Electric robot - upgraded with intelligence, using standardized communication protocols, software and sensors. X-1 is fusing highest quality robots with intelligence and innovations to achieve outstanding performance and capabilities
Production and Operations
Communicates and collaborates with co-robots, its peripherals and other industrial machines.
Securely store its operational and product data.
Adapts its work tasks in real time.
Integrates easily to production systems.
Presents its capabilities to other production machines and systems.
Enables fast rollback to last working configuration.
Secure remote management.
Includes Predictive maintenance.
Defends itself against cyber attacks.
It reports and alarms about KPIs, its tools and status various people within organization.
Enables 3rd parties to develop applications in cost efficient way using standard web technologies.
We integrate and optimize your existing devices at PLC or machine level to best aggregate the data, to eliminate for you the future uncertainty in production efficiency, asset management, quality and predictive maintenance.
If you share our passion and believe in making a difference, join the X Team!
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Take part in UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access